Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so december's prokart meet didn't quite pan out. No biggie. While we were there though, Tom, Colin, Allen, and I had a quick chat with one of the managers about good stuff for larger groups.

The idea of starting our own Mazda3 (or even an all-mazda) league sounds pretty kickass, but it's probably also a bit ambitious at this point. They do, however, offer a race day package available on sundays during the racing season. Reading off of the flyer I snagged, it looks like for $30/person (a minimum of 9 racers), you get a warm-up session, a qualifying session, and a guaranteed 20 minutes minimum racing time. The prokart dude says that typically translates into a total of 30 minutes of track time, with the entire track reserved for your group, and your group only. The best part is that the winner gets a PROKART TROPHY!!! Yeah, you heard me right, a freakin TROPHY!!! kickass....

If we do this, it's going to take a bit more planning than we're used to. We'll probably need reservations at least 2 weeks in advance, and we're going to need at least 9 people to commit to a time. And to those of you who haven't been able to make it to a meet yet... this is the one you're definitely going to want to show up for!

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I'm in for that. Plus as with anything I do, there is almost ALWAYS A side bet involved. Pro Kart is a good way to get me some money, or to lose me some money.

·
Premium Member
2,720 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=64745.msg1112524#msg1112524 date=1166546410]
Okay Tom, ya know what? Just fix your sig and stop turning my jokes on me... mmmkay? :slap:
[/quote]

jay, can you post your sig so i can copy in to mine, thanks!!!!! :klavergreg:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Mine did that too. And when I adjusted that it got all small. Then I fixed it a 3rd time, which only made those tags stick out. The 4th time was the charm apparently .

·
Registered
191 Posts
[quote author=mndsm link=topic=64745.msg1110197#msg1110197 date=1166325241]
I'm in for that. Plus as with anything I do, there is almost ALWAYS A side bet involved. Pro Kart is a good way to get me some money, or to lose me some money.
[/quote]

I am the same way... I constantly gamble. Lots of poker, betting on random shit, and of course blackjack all the time.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.