Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i recently fixed my loosened blue led light and now i cant pop it back on...the dome is literally hanging inside my car rite now...the interior plastic piece is loose so i think theres something to do with it...it is so hard to pop both metal pieces back on...wat should i do to pop the dome lights back on safely? thx for the help.

· Registered
6,649 Posts
hmm... thats a hard one since the description sorta confuses me.. i would say.. do a "trial and error" thing... :)

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok pretty much i cant pop the dome baCK in place. its hanging on a power wire where it turns on the led and stuff. the left and right metal pieces are xtremely hard to pop it back on. how do you pop the dome lights back on properly?

· Registered
2,214 Posts
Well do begin with, you shouldn't have taken out the dome light to change the bulb to begin with. Now if you mean the map lights up front, its going to be hard to put in because they're clips, try putting 1 side in then the other

· Registered
46 Posts
I hope you've put ur dome light back in...I was just searching around because I had the exact same problem. The way I put it back on was by reaching back through the moon roof ....=\ ...not exactly the best method but it worked ><

· Registered
7,677 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=143040.msg3083178#msg3083178 date=1240660135]
Are you sure you didn't twist the whole housing (that is hanging) around so its not meeting up with the clips correctly?
[/quote]

· Registered
46 Posts
Pretty sure, because I got it to clip back in the way it was supposed to be :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.