Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I TRIED TO PU A/M PEDALS IN MY MZ3 HB AND I HAVE BIG FEET. IT WAS A NO GO TO LITTLE SPACE BETWEEN THE GAS AND THE BRAKE PEDAL. HELP PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Wear smaller shoes...

·
Registered
202 Posts
try chinese foot binding or surgical foot reduction. won't the close proximity b/t gas and brake help out your double clutch maneuvers?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I got big feet, no problems...but question...anyone know the dimensions of the RX-* dead foot pedal? If it would fit cleaner in the MZ3 area?

FE01-V8-210 is the part number...

http://accessories.mazdausa.com/com...edMajorCategoryId=10429&vehicleCode=RX8#10449

For a look-see....if anyone can get a hold of this/that or the other thing. I was going to call up the Mazda dealership and see if they had the dimentions, or if someone else has the dimensions of the RX-8 dead-pedal, mebbie we could get something going on here.

Hasta :p

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yeah, when I go in for my servicing, I'll talk to the dealer about a deal pedal of some kind. I think the RX-8 dead pedal is a little ostentatious for me, but something a little more subdued would be perfect to protect the carpet. Actually, Mazda should make the driver's floor mats have a part off to the left that is free of the rest of the mat to take the place of the dead pedal. They could anchor it like the bottom of the driver's mat, and that way it would be sure to stay in place.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
dinu01 said:
Please stop using caps.

Try to position your feet differently...
See what you did. You got one guy who uses all caps, and another that doesn't use them at all... Great... :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I thought the Euro version of the 3 has a dead pedal? If so, just try to source that... That's what I'll be looking into.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts