Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Anyone have any experience with the CD manual offered by Pro Manuals? It's $20 plus shipping. I know about the manual that's online at the Midwest Car Club site, but those hosted things have a habit of disappearing and I'd like something of my own. Everything on eBay seems to be from outside the US.

The Pro Manuals manual is advertised as a 'factory' manual, but when asked by email their response was:
Our manuals are factory equivalent. This particular manual is a tad more explanatory than the Mazda Factory Workshop Manual, the information is written in such a way that it doesn't assume you are a trained Mazda technician. Procedural instruction are more clear and precise.
I'm hoping that someone has had experience with them and can shed some light on how good they are.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6,530 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
[quote author=Captain Nitro link=topic=70948.msg1335278#msg1335278 date=1176518737]
Yo Brother try this link I use it a "lot" to do all my mods with...good luck
Captain Nitro

http://www.icestormdesign.com/mwcc/mazda/manual/
[/quote]

I dont know how to thank you enough for this. This manual will help alot in further mods

·
Registered
769 Posts
What is the file type *.ace? I downloaded the file mazdaiso.ace

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
You need winace, or winzip, etc to unzip it. After that you will get a image file, which you can burn onto a cd or use a virtual drive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[quote author=ryukensfj link=topic=70948.msg1568776#msg1568776 date=1184821785]
You need winace, or winzip, etc to unzip it. After that you will get a image file, which you can burn onto a cd or use a virtual drive.
[/quote]

I downloaded and file and burnt it onto a CD but it doesn't seem work as I can access only a folder.

Can you show me the steps of burning the file correctly?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts