Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all im new to mazda i test drove the speed 3 and i fell in love i went to the dealership to get a price on the car i asked if he could do any better than the suggested retail price as i had a price for a used mazdaspeed3 08 with 10k miles on it for 18500 he said he will se what he can do he came back with a offer of 20k not incudling taxes or dealer fees is that a good deal ? i would like to get one but i wanna ask people that already own one to see how much they would have payed for the 2008 MODEL ? also which color do you guys prefer ? im thinking black red or white

·
Registered
79 Posts
20,000 for a new MS3 is a great deal, it's the only deal I've heard of better then mine. I got mine in december, a 2008 black MS3 sport for 20,250 +TTL. I tried to get better but due to some discrepancies between me, my father, and the sales manager (who wouldn't even match the 20,250) we got thrown out of that dealership. I say if it's a new MS3 for that price jump on the deal and don't look back! They're great cars, the best part of my day is the drive to work and the drive home from work thanks to the MS3!

Phillip

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I would say that's a half decent deal but I would try to work it down some. The mileage is low but you can probably knock another thousand off of that and have yourself a good deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You may want to throw in that you know about the 1000$ dealer cash that is being offered right now if they sell you an 08 MazdaSpeed3. I just picked up mine this past weekend and got an awesome deal. 21,118 + TTL on a MS3 GT 2008. The Speed3 Sport 2008 invoiced around 20,900; that being said, take off their dealer cash, down to 19,900, factor in it's been sitting there for 8 months possibly and that they are probably getting spiffs for selling you a Speed since only certain dealers can carry them, you may be able to get them down another 500 or so from your 20k. Dealerships should be happy to get rid of the 2008's considering it's costing them more and more to keep them on the lot longer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all, I am a new owner of a 2007 Speed3 sport version. The car has 12,500 miles on it, perfect condition as far as interior and exterior. I paid after Tax/tag/title $16,900. What do you think? I tested many vehicles (RX-8, Civic Si, Mazda 6), and was even considering a maxima when I first started looking for a car, but I fell in love with this car. It has the perfect blend of performance and functionality that I needed, as I would occasionally have to put car seats in it. One question, my speed 3 has no logos on the back. Just the little V-shaped mazda logo? Anyone know if this is just a preference that someone can specify when buying the vehicle. I kind of like it b/c it doesn't advertise to everyone that its a speed car.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
[quote author=Cullen link=topic=134433.msg2891382#msg2891382 date=1232996920]
One question, my speed 3 has no logos on the back. Just the little V-shaped mazda logo? Anyone know if this is just a preference that someone can specify when buying the vehicle. I kind of like it b/c it doesn't advertise to everyone that its a speed car.[/quote]
The previous owner wanted to be stealthy so removed the "Mazdaspeed" and "3" badges, maybe they left them in the glove compartment? Welcome to the forums!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts