Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Mazda 3 auto. This morning it scared the crap out of me. I just dropped my son off at school and on my way back, while driving normal, I started around a big curve and it seemed like my car didn't want to turn. I looked down and noticed my power steering light and my battery light was on. Luckily I did make the curb and was only about a mile from my driveway. When I go to pull in my driveway, the car starts shaking and my radio shuts off and everything starts flickering and my power steering still wasn't working. So I turn the car off and grab the owner's manual and it says contact dealer. When the car was started back up, the lights were off. Now I'm worried that it's going to happen again while driving. Has anyone else experienced this? I've searched and it seems like when others have problems with their power steering it's after they have really slammed on their brakes or something. But I was driving normal. Also, none of these people have mentioned their battery light. Please help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts