Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 MazdaSpeed 3 and I am having some trouble with my power locks. The driver side unlock side of switch seems to only work 1 out of 10+ times its used. Lock button on that side works just fine, both work on the passenger side. Key Fob works fine for both unlocking and locking. And the auto lock function when driving or walking away still works

Just had some routine maintenance done and was going to have it looked at but even with my maintenance plan the diagnostic alone was $150 so I figured I would check with the experts before i dedicated that kind of $$ to it. Key Fob works fine for both unlocking and locking.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a 2012 MazdaSpeed 3 and I am having some trouble with my power locks. The driver side unlock side of switch seems to only work 1 out of 10+ times its used. Lock button on that side works just fine, both work on the passenger side. Key Fob works fine for both unlocking and locking. And the auto lock function when driving or walking away still works

Just had some routine maintenance done and was going to have it looked at but even with my maintenance plan the diagnostic alone was $150 so I figured I would check with the experts before i dedicated that kind of $$ to it. Key Fob works fine for both unlocking and locking.

Any thoughts?
Part #13
You can order the Mazda OEM ones for around $100

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same here

I'm having the same issue. Except I think my key fob battery is dead. But the lock button will only work every few tries. its quite frustrating. Any idea?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts