Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been all over this forum for the past 2 weeks now and found some great information, thank you. I am looking at getting a new vehicle and after driving quite a few different things I believe I have narrowed my choice down to a 3 hatchback (gotta have the cargo room).

I have found a 2004 hatchback mtx with 35,000 miles. Carfax came back great. I have read about the engine mount problem and read through all of the applicable service bulletins. I am curious if there is anything I should look for or be concerned about being built in Sept 2004. I haven't looked to see if the computer has been updated yet, should that be a big concern?

Thank you for all the help

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Well yay! An '04 with 35k miles?? Me jealous. my '05 had 50k miles when I bought it lol.

Anyway, I don't know much about the problems that may arise within these vehicles (haven't done much researching on that lol). But the only thing I would watch out for is the fact that 2004 was the first year for the Mazda3. I consulted a friend of mine who has a 3 when I was researching them. She said she loved it, despite the little problems she has with it here and there with it being the model's first year. But good luck with the search! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts