Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am curious as to whether or not Mazda does true custom orders. I know I am not going to find my dream car on the lot, so I would be willing to pay up to MSRP if I could get one exactly as I wanted it.

So does anyone know if Mazda can submit orders to the factory or do they just take your request and sit around and wait, hoping something close enough to the car you want will show up on their computer?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I believe it's possible to order a Mazda3, however you'd have to option it according to Mazda's guidelines (e.g. you can't get NAV and not take Leather, SAB/ABS, Xenon...). I think it takes about 3-4 months for your car to arrive.

Most likely, your best option is to use Mazda's vehicle locater that just launched today. There are enough out them that are on (or about to be on) dealers lots...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zaimon said:
I believe it's possible to order a Mazda3, however you'd have to option it according to Mazda's guidelines (e.g. you can't get NAV and not take Leather, SAB/ABS, Xenon...). I think it takes about 3-4 months for your car to arrive.

Most likely, your best option is to use Mazda's vehicle locater that just launched today. There are enough out them that are on (or about to be on) dealers lots...
Thanks.

Right, the options combination I want is allowed by the configurator. I'm not looking to actually purchase the car until school ends, which would be very late spring or early summer.

Just want to know if the factory will accept special orders from the dealer and how long it would take to fill them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts