Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So check this out. I'm working a deal where i'm likely to move to Texas right around May/June. This is more than likely going to happen to the point i'm selling my furniture so I don't have to rent a U-Haul. I'm kinda wondering, how's the scene for 3's down in the DFW/Plano area? Kinda interested to have something at least as active as the scene in MN (we're small, but we're growing, dammit). Wouldn't mind some pointers, things to look out for, places to check out, food to eat and who to avoid for car shops. Feel free to PM, harass, and otherwise bother me. I'm an easygoing sort.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
we have a good group of 3's here.

there's about 6 or 7 of us in dfw that are always doing things. we have several guys in austin that are just as active and are always coming up here or us going down there. on thursday nights we have a mazda g2g in dallas/plano area. it's off of 75 and spring valley if you want to see how close it is to where you'll be moving to. several msp guys come out as well as some other makes and models. we always have a good time.

check out www.dfwmazdas.com

in addition, we have a lot of meets. im working on a state meet and a cannonball run. you should be here in time for both. the run will be 624 miles of FUN!!! stay tuned for that.

the car scene in general in dallas is pretty good. it can be pretty badass at times. i stay away from all the shops as i do my own work. if you need help installing anything, we all are willing to lend a hand.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kickass. That's what I was hoping to hear. With the increase in pay and lower cost of living that comes with this move, i'll be doing some installing. Lots of installing.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
sounds good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts