1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
984 Posts
He's biased. When someone writes an article and refers to how another competitor's car does this or that, they're biased.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yeah, what's with his rating system?

0 points
2 points
0 points
10 POINTS
9 POINTS

2 points

It seems like it's all or nothing with this guy.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Haris said:
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
Nope, he's a Ford hater.
I am too. For example, I would never look into buying any ford anymore but would consider mazdas.

huh? ford is mazda mazda is ford...haha....

·
Registered
172 Posts
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
Haris said:
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
Nope, he's a Ford hater.
I am too. For example, I would never look into buying any ford anymore but would consider mazdas.
Mazda is Ford, so that's pretty tough to do ;)
Well yea, that's pretty bad. Argh, it would have been better if GM bought mazda. Why ford? Crap. RX8 is pretty good though since ford didnt use much of their parts in it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I absolutely hate Ford and every other American car and will never buy one for the rest of my existance, but will probably buy plenty of Mazdas in the future. I love Mazda. Screw Ford.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
98LX said:
I absolutely hate Ford and every other American car and will never buy one for the rest of my existance, but will probably buy plenty of Mazdas in the future. I love Mazda. Screw Ford.

dude, did you read the last few posts? haha..MAZDA is FORD...

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Mazda is not Ford. The Miata, RX-8, Protege and MPV and 6 (minus the Duratech V6) are not Fords. The 3 is a combination of the best of 3 worth automakers.

Mazda is "owned" by Ford but is not Ford...

I wouldn't buy a Ford but I would buy a Mazda(3).

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
dinu01 said:
Mazda is not Ford. The Miata, RX-8, Protege and MPV and 6 (minus the Duratech V6) are not Fords. The 3 is a combination of the best of 3 worth automakers.

Mazda is "owned" by Ford but is not Ford...

I wouldn't buy a Ford but I would buy a Mazda(3).
The 3 is the most Ford car of the whole lineup... and all Mazdas (except the 8) are now built from the Ford universal parts bin/plan.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Yes I know that, but the 3 is using the best of Ford of Europe, a company not to be confused with Ford of North America which consistently produces POS cars.

·
Registered
984 Posts
dinu01 said:
Yes I know that, but the 3 is using the best of Ford of Europe, a company not to be confused with Ford of North America which consistently produces POS cars.
It's gittin' hot in herrre.

A Ford is a Ford.

A Mazda is a Mazda.

Mazda uses a lot of Ford parts.

Ford uses a lot of Mazda parts.

It makes sense to utilize all facets of such a large conglomerate in order to keep expenses down.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dinu01 said:
I always believe in the saying that a "Ford is a Ford." I have a cousin who is in Geneva who would not touch a Ford Focus with a ten foot pole. Whether it's Ford Antarctica or Ford Asia, the bottom line is that it is a Ford. I just want see what the overall reliability of this car is. Realistically, I won't be purchasing a car till the summer so I'll give the 3 some time to prove itself to the regular consumer. If it doesn't work out, I'll just moozy on to my Acura or Honda dealership and get a 04 Civic or EL.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Well, expect to see some problems, neomonkey - it IS a first year car. (Also, if basing opinion on this forum, I'm sure it'll seem more negative than it really is, as people mainly report problems, not praise)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts