Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, poker has been very kind to me lately plus taxes are coming in so im going to buy another toy. Im stuck between the cob ap or a downpipe. Im am kind of straying away from the downpipe because of install fees (not very car savvy), cel, and warranty hassle. The power gains are very attractive though. The ap seems like a solid buy and I dont know of any cons... so please bring them up but yeah thanks for any help i can get.. by the way the only mods that i have are cpe sri/ cobb sri (cpe is actually in the car) and cobb turbo inlet. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Your decision is easy. If you having to pay for the DP install, and your concerned about warranty, get the AP. I ran it with just an intake and it was a huge improvement in power. Plus, it's easy to uninstall for dealer visits.

·
Registered
300 Posts
+1

You'll eventually get some kind of engine management/tuning done, so why not get it now?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah thanks.. ill probably go with the ap.. im not going to mod too much. Im going to keep it as my dd and start building up a tt rx-7 after my next deployment. :) sooooo i need to start saving up ha Thanks alot guys

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
[quote author=zachsh link=topic=136594.msg2944684#msg2944684 date=1234963570]
yeah thanks.. ill probably go with the ap.. im not going to mod too much. Im going to keep it as my dd and start building up a tt rx-7 after my next deployment. :) sooooo i need to start saving up ha Thanks alot guys
[/quote]
TT 3rd gen? "not to car savvy". Get ready to empty your pockets!

p.s. Thanks for serving for our contry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts