Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an accident about a month ago. Some guy in a jeep slid into my car. And I had my mazda3 repaired at Bommaritto Mazda south county. When I got it, I realized that my headlights don't match anymore. My right headlight (the old one that didn't get damaged) is bluish white while the left one (the one that's supposedly just got replaced by the dealer) is yellowish white.

So I took my car back and told them and they told me that there is only one kind of bulb that comes form mazda corp, D2S and they don't have shade options. Is this true? And if it is true, how come my head lights are two different colour now? I was argueing with them for almost an hour and all they said was nothing can be done. He said they are the same colour and it's just looked brighter since it's new. And he also told me that the bulb costs $200 a piece. He showed me the box and all but I still have problem believing him. What can I do? Is he lying? Is the bulb maybe will fade from its yellowish tint and will match my right one ?

Thank you so much.
PS : I posted on the other mazda forum, I got a lot of views but no response. Anyone can help me here? Thank you

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Brand new bulbs will start out as being yellow/white until about 100 hours of usage it will color shift to a little more white maybe sometimes blueish hue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts