Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am soooo excited about getting this car. I am completely obsessed with it right now. I am trying to decide between Sunlight Silver and Winning Blue (or maybe even Strato Blue?). The winning blue looks sooooo adorable in all the pics but I have never seen it in person. Is that a color that you would tire of in a few years? Is silver more classic? Thanks for any help. I cannot wait to finally own it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Welcome Charlotte. The Silver is defeintely a timeless color. The blue may tire after a couple of years, but thats my opinion. FOr myself, I am going with tiz grey because its a timeless color as well and very classy but sporty at the same time.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I would go with either winning blue or strato blue. The strato blue is very rich and if you like blue, it would be a good color to go with. I haven't seen the winning blue in person, but it's nice too.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Re: Please help me choose a color for the GT Sport hatchback

Charlotte said:
Hello! I am soooo excited about getting this car. I am completely obsessed with it right now. I am trying to decide between Sunlight Silver and Winning Blue (or maybe even Strato Blue?). The winning blue looks sooooo adorable in all the pics but I have never seen it in person. Is that a color that you would tire of in a few years? Is silver more classic? Thanks for any help. I cannot wait to finally own it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear you're excited about the car.
I personally choose Winning Blue over any other color (Tho Tit Gray and Arctic White would be my second and third choice, respectively).
If you think WB looks so adorable in pics, it's even more adorable in real life :)
But then again, you have to see all the colors in person first before deciding.

Btw, there's no Strato Blue for Sport GT in Canada.

·
Banned
868 Posts
You know what? Black Mica kinda suprised me.

I thought it would be a solid black.....it was more like a really dark Ti Grey.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Right now for me it's between the Strato Blue, Black Mica or Titanium Grey for my hatch. I'd personally be happy with any of those colors.

If you haven't seen the strato blue in person, it has a definite indigo/purplish tint to it. I expected more a navy/greyish blue as per photos I've seen online. The indigo/purple isn't overwhelming and looks great on the Mz3 actually.

Sorry, not helping you much there.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i would say Winning Blue Mica!!!!
i love blue!!
too bad the Sedan doesn't have the Winning Blue :cry:

·
Registered
13 Posts
On Monday I saw a hatchback in Sunlight Silver and a sedan in Strato Blue and one in Titanium. I haven't seen a Winning Blue car yet.

My verdict: I like the Sunlight Silver best, with Titanium a close second.

Both are very rich and classic and remind me of German cars. The Starto Blue is more "midnight" blue. Nice, but not as nice as the winning blue. I think I would tire of either of the blues quicker than the silver. None of the colors are bad, the car looks great in any color, for me its a matter of what I can live with best over time.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
It really does look a lot like the P5. (Don't ask me how-they just do). But the 3 is obviously the nicer car :)D)

·
Registered
117 Posts
That pic of the Strato Blue does it no justice, it's gorgeous, definately a richness giving it an almost purple undertone. I love it

1 - 20 of 59 Posts