Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals!

I'm about to close the deal with a dealer this week for a Mazda 3 Sport GT with moonroof in Crystal White Pearl.
So far the best price i got is 441$/ mth on a 60 mths financing @ 1,9%.

I wanna know if there's anymore room for bargain on the price or some freebies like accessories, anti-rust, winter tires...?

I'm looking to get the following accessories;
- Door Visor
- Dimming Mirror
- Rear Bumper Step Plate
- Scuff Plate
- Mirror Garnish with LED

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
First off don't talk to the dealer about monthly payments, rather get an out the door (OTD) price for the car. If you're just talking payments and APR then they could be jacking up the selling price, or adding random things to make the money back that they're losing with a low interest rate.

rust proofing - don't bother, just wash the car frequently.
winter tires - you're better off going with somewhere like tirerack (or other online places)
door visor - are they selling the slim JDM one, or a generic one? cost?
auto-dim mirror - price they're selling? are they installing for free? If not then just grab one from a sponsor and install it
yourself.
step plate - worth every penny, but again if they're overcharging for the part, or charging anything for installation (it's
stuck on with double sided tape) then do it yourself.
scuff plate - what's this and where does it go?
mirror garnish with LED - in the US at least this isn't an option. There are lots of aftermarket ones available though.

It would help if you added your location to your profile. ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply!

I'm from Canada, Quebec~

I haven't spoke with the dealer about accessories yet, I wanna finish the deal for the car first and then add on the accessories for another deal.

I heard from some people that dealer can give either free accessories or 50% off on them without problems~

·
Registered
171 Posts
At $441/mo for 60 mo at 1.9%, you are paying $25,222.

I don't know what the going exchange rate and taxes are in Canada, but you should be able to do MUCH better! Your dealer is drooling over this sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts