Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, ladies and gentlemen of mz3f, I am going to try and post this again.

Up for sale is a Sony Playstation 3, NIB (new in box), never opened, in the original packaging.

Things to Note:

1.) Frappacino is not included.
2.) Computer is not included.
3.) Think twice about posting. IF you are going to wish me luck on the auction, go ahead, post, and i thank you for your time. Otherwise, DO NOT POST.
4.) Yes, i know how much they are on ebay,
5.) No, the ps3 is not opened, leaving it in Brand New condition.
6.) Any harmful posting will be deleted.

If you were trying to sell something, and someone comes in to threadjack it and steer it off course, wouldnt you be a little peeved?

So, now that you read the terms and conditions, the price is set at $950 $820 650 shipped.

So, it has come down to the point where i would like to sell this, since i do not have the urge to play it. The 650 Shipped is firm. Also, i will hand-deliver within the tri-state area if you so please, but contact me first via PM if you are interested, since this will provide a bit of a discount, depending on the drive.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Playstation 3 60 gb Premium Rd. 2

Thank you all.

[quote author=jdesclafani link=topic=64059.msg1099786#msg1099786 date=1165364684]
how much if i pick it up and with the NNJ discount?
[/quote]

Depends if you throw in a tray of that lasagna your mom makes :lol:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts

you better watch out, his dad knows u have one now and might come after u for it. watch out for cars with the windows rolled down just a bit....lol.

on a serious note, Good luck with the sale! I think its a very fair price for what the Market value of these things is! hope somone on here snatches it up!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Why didn't anyone fill me in on Jon's dad? What type of friends are you?

Btw - thanks for the support...

·
Registered
14,911 Posts

Hum, read the original post again.

·
Registered
913 Posts

good luck. I am waiting as well.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts

seems high i have bought and sold 5 of them and all were under 800 shipped thats still 200 easy money hook someone up on these forums! if i get another one i will try and hook someone here up

·
Registered
47 Posts

Still not sold? I could have sworn you've been selling this thing for three weeks. Maybe you'll get lucky and have it sold by the time the PS4 is released ;)

Is this from the initial shipment of Ps3's or is it from one of the follow up shipments?

·
Registered
14,911 Posts

That's enough comments/opinions about this FS thread. If you're interested in buying it, then post. If not, then don't.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks RB,

and thank you RonTonkinMazda for using my thread to promote your goods. 

We're going with a bit of a drastic hit on this one.  820Shipped.  Please PM me any offers.

Yes, this is from the original shipment, which as you can see by the receipt, was sold to me on 11/17. 

From what i have heard and seen from local stores, the "followups" have been a majority of 20gb PS3's, and only few 60gb's. 

·
Registered
10,538 Posts

[quote author=nairdasti link=topic=64059.msg1108957#msg1108957 date=1166189353]
Thanks RB,

We're going with a bit of a drastic hit on this one. 820Shipped. Please PM me any offers.

Yes, this is from the original shipment, which as you can see by the receipt, was sold to me on 11/17.

From what i have heard and seen from local stores, the "followups" have been a majority of 20gb PS3's, and only few 60gb's.

[/quote]

wahwah cry baby. maybe you should try not making 350$ of fellow members.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

[quote author=small town king link=topic=64059.msg1109595#msg1109595 date=1166232431]
Thanks RB,

We're going with a bit of a drastic hit on this one.  820Shipped.  Please PM me any offers.

[/quote]

wahwah cry baby. maybe you should try not making 350$ of fellow members.
[/quote]

Thanks, except that even you, small town king, cannot read the original post.  If you don't have anything to say, don't post. 

How hard is it to read?

And it's definitly not 350.  If someone wants to buy one, this is around the going rate on ebay.  My price has followed that of ebay, to stay fair.  Plus, if someone wanted to actually buy this, they would PM at least an offer that is reasonable.  I've had people offer me $500+shipping.  Is that reasonable?  Is that trying to rip off a fellow MZ3f member?  Damn - im putting a price out there for people.  There are people here that can't make up their mind on anything, and im being berated for putting a reasonable price that is offered elsewhere, on the boards.

If you want to buy the PS3, please message me, otherwise, there is no need to accuse me of something i am not doing. 

If you want to comment further on my response, don't post it here, PM me.  No reason to publicly post your hatred toward me. 

Thanks Tigermack.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Re: Playstation 3 60 gb Premium Rd. 2 PriceDrop $820

We're going with a bit of a drastic hit on this one. 820Shipped. Please PM me any offers.

[/quote]

Who is "we"?

How is that a "drastic hit"? You haven't fallen below your purchase price yet.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.