Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed these on tirerack the other day. Anyone else excited? I am! If I would have known they were coming out I would have held off buying re050a pole positions in January.

·
Registered
987 Posts
[quote author=phiac01 link=topic=140219.msg3022777#msg3022777 date=1238226384]
I just noticed these on tirerack the other day. Anyone else excited? I am! If I would have known they were coming out I would have held off buying re050a pole positions in January.
[/quote]

Yeah that is big news. Kind of late in the game but better than never I guess. Even though I'll be testing 16" sizes soon I will probably pick these up for my OEM 17" wheels.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Had 205/50/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2's mounted and Roadforce balanced yesterday. Although this is only my second Maximum Performance summer tire, they're smoother/quieter and much more comfortable than the other Max Perf. summer tire I've had, the Sumitomo HTR-Z III.

I would have to say they're about as quiet as other Ultra High Performance summer tires I've had, like the Toyo Proxes T1R.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I plan on getting the michelin pilot sport plus a/s. :) Great reviews on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.