Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a bunch of pictures of my car freshly coated with Meguiar's gold class paste wax from the worlds most famoust beach, Daytona, one of the only beaches in florida you can actually drive on. (I couldn't post the pics in the thread, so you gotta click on the link.)

www.geocities.com/jtredway18

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, geocities sucks!! I put them on car domain, here they are

·
Registered
1 Posts
that is great looking car....did you happen to purchase it in Central FL? I am looking for a good dealer to do business with! Let me know where you bought it and what kind of deal you got. Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3ForMe said:
that is great looking car....did you happen to purchase it in Central FL? I am looking for a good dealer to do business with! Let me know where you bought it and what kind of deal you got. Thanks!
I purchased it at the local dealer here in Daytona, Lynch Imports (VW, Mazda, BMW). Not that great a deal, mostly my fault on that though, i didnt start looking at this forum until after I bought the car, and I now realized that I was hosed. Partly because I was so anxious and partly because this is my first time ever buying a car, so I didnt really negotiate a lot. I'm sure that you could get a good deal at one of those dealers down on Orlando. I hear cory-fairbanks is a pretty good dealer to work with. Good luck in your search though.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
That's pretty cool that you can drive on the beach down there... there is a lot of history on those sands... The Daytona 500 used to run there way back when.
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
I had forgotten how large the stock antenna was. Damn that thing is tall! Put a stubby on there, it'll look a hell of a lot better! I put the cx-7 antenna on my car, and it retains stock reception, and looks so much better!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=2154.msg1273742#msg1273742 date=1174182882]
That's pretty cool that you can drive on the beach down there... there is a lot of history on those sands... The Daytona 500 used to run there way back when.
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
I had forgotten how large the stock antenna was. Damn that thing is tall! Put a stubby on there, it'll look a hell of a lot better! I put the cx-7 antenna on my car, and it retains stock reception, and looks so much better!
[/quote]

i was going to say the same thing! the pics look great . . . then antenna looks HUGE . . . it stands out way too much and the car would look so much better with a stubby or sharkfin!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts