Mazda3 Forums banner

Pictures of my new 3s

6K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  JayO 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone, brand new to the board, wanted to share the pictures of our new 3. Let me know what you think. Click below for the pics.

http://photos.yahoo.com/chrisyellina

#3 ·
I love the velocity red on the Mazda3! I probably couldn't own a red colored car myself ( I am more conservative), but it is very sharp. People here will be happy to see pics of the Velocity red :); not very many pics of the color here yet :(

#9 ·
woo hoo! another atlantan. i've only seen 2 other mazda3s here in the city...and the second one was just today! good to see the car catching on.

got it at hennessy mazda? i'm interested to know how much off msrp you were able to get...i got mine from stone mountain mazda and they were great with me.

btw, car looks awesome...that red is beautiful.

#11 ·
As far as the price goes, that is a funny story. I originally went to the dealer and ordered a black loaded 3 with everything except the navigation. I went to the dealer to pick it up and they ordered the wrong one. It didn't have all the options. I was severely pissed, so I basically told them that they would give me the one on the showroom floor for the same price as the one I ordered. The one on the showroom floor had everything including navigation, so they folded and gave in. I got that one for 19,500 plus tax and dealer fees. My salesman got severely reemed by his boss for that one. They basically had to eat a navigation system. The sticker on it was 23,045. Thanks for the comments on it guys, I will try to get more pics soon.

#14 ·
Very cool! Glad to see a red one here. Good deal on getting the nav for free, quick thinking on demanding a car at the same price. The car looks great. Enjoy!!

#20 ·
SyChO said:
A bit off topic, but your driveway is the size of my entire property! lol! :lol:

Nice house!

but...

Nice CAR!!!! DANG!!! :shock:
Agreed! It looks like a Bentley should be sitting in that driveway not a MZ3!! :oops:

#22 ·
Thanks for the compliments on the house guys. I wish I could have a Bentley in the driveway, maybe one day... If I win the lottery. We looked at a ton of cars, everyone has the BMW's, and all of that. This car for the most part has all the features. I never drive this car, it is my wife's car. If she is happy, I am happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.