Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had some pics..i normally dont take pics a lot..but i had some, and i thought maybe i should get a few up here for people to check out..enjoy..

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Whats up fellow new jerzian?

Nice set up on the 3 bro. looking real good. Audio system like that are too much for me now and kinda stepped away from that game, but I like how it is set up on yours. Im more into just keeping mine simple and clean. Nothing too crazy and attention seeking.

I just got my rx8's done. Click below to check them out. \/

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Wow, that system must bump! JL w7's huh? Nice setup! Like Axelacubed said, I'm kinda outta that game too... too old for that loud stuff all the time... but that's definitely a nice setup.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha thanks guys..already put 9000 dollars into the car, got receipts to prove it too lol but yea its all good..yes the sound system is loud, 150 Db's..I keep it in -22 to listen comfortably. I only put it up if someone talks smack...axelacubed where in jersey do you live? Thanks for lookin at the pics guys

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and axelacubed I will check out those pics later tonight when I get home cuz I'm online with my blaclberry right now and can't view pics

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
[quote author=basspumpindj link=topic=137238.msg2959232#msg2959232 date=1235524835]
Oh and axelacubed I will check out those pics later tonight when I get home cuz I'm online with my blaclberry right now and can't view pics
[/quote]

Im around the ocean county area. We have a thread on the northeast section but if you go on my name, the thread site is on there.

No biggy bro if you cant view. its just nice to see another fellow jerzian

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
[quote author=basspumpindj link=topic=137238.msg2959353#msg2959353 date=1235528003]
I'm from bergen county..the only time I ever go to ocean county is for seaside heights lol
[/quote]

You and the rest of the bennies. :lol:

JK. thats a pretty common hot spot during the summer, but i got tired of it because its mostly filled with roid-head spiky haired kids who think that an orange face is considered a tan.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lmaoooo that is so true..I really only go because me and my girl love goin to the arcades and eatin midway cheese steaks

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
[quote author=basspumpindj link=topic=137238.msg2959492#msg2959492 date=1235531001]
Lmaoooo that is so true..I really only go because me and my girl love goin to the arcades and eatin midway cheese steaks
[/quote]

Dude nothing with that at all. Midway cheese steaks are awesome.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know lol i remember eating 5 cheese steaks in 30 minutes..soo goood..finally home now..checked out your pics..im a fan of the rx8 wheels. and i like the fact that stuck to them are ecstas =]

·
Registered
332 Posts
have u dynoed ur car?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts