Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
[quote author=kevjur link=topic=136499.msg2941653#msg2941653 date=1234841567]
Very nice, do you have a lot done to it ?
[/quote]

Yes, do tell. :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The B17 (airplane behind the mustang) is at Chino Airport. It's part of the "Planes of Fame" museum.

Mods:

K & N Cold air filter
Bigger Mass Air Meter
BBK throttle body
BBK Plenum-I think it's BBK
Chip and Tune
Mac X-pipe
Flowmaster Mufflers

Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
Maximum Motorsports Adjustable control arms
Progress Springs

I'm sure I'm missing something...LOL

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I've always wanted a Stang' of that generation for a "weekend/fun" car. You can only have so much fun with a 4cyl Fusion.

·
Registered
160 Posts
it's nice to see another mustang on the board...looks clean from the pic...what wheels are on there? It's kinda hard to tell. Congrats BTW!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cool another stang owner!! I have two of them and can't bring myself to get rid of them..LOL.

·
Registered
23 Posts
[quote author=Chris00gt link=topic=136499.msg3036931#msg3036931 date=1238781908]
Cool another stang owner!! I have two of them and can't bring myself to get rid of them..LOL.
[/quote]

I am sure I can help you!!! Ha I wish I had some money...

Hey powpow do any of those planes ever get flight time or are they purely for show? I like that DC-3 in the background too, only seen a flying B-17 once in Gainesville it must have been on the way home from an airshow in like Jacksonville or something nice and low and very loud plane!!

By the by that's a nice looking mustang too!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=NotQuik link=topic=136499.msg3013966#msg3013966 date=1237909512]
it's nice to see another mustang on the board...looks clean from the pic...what wheels are on there? It's kinda hard to tell. Congrats BTW!
[/quote]
Thanks! They're Motegi rims 18X9

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=Jeexer13 link=topic=136499.msg3040985#msg3040985 date=1238983777]
Hey powpow do any of those planes ever get flight time or are they purely for show? I like that DC-3 in the background too, only seen a flying B-17 once in Gainesville it must have been on the way home from an airshow in like Jacksonville or something nice and low and very loud plane!!

[/quote]
That b17 is only for show. They do have a flying P51's, F86 & Zero.

I went to the air show last may it was really cool. Too bad it was soo HOT!!! :(

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I wish I could get close enough to the A-10's stationed in Battle Creek to get a picture. The National Guard base doesn't have any on display. We hold a huge Balloon fest and Air show. The USAF Thunderbirds are freaking awesome, and we had the Blue Angels a few years back as well.

That Black & White theme works really well with your 'Stang.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
[quote author=powpowsfusion link=topic=136499.msg3045390#msg3045390 date=1239141730]
[quote author=Jeexer13 link=topic=136499.msg3040985#msg3040985 date=1238983777]

[/quote]
That b17 is only for show. They do have a flying P51's, F86 & Zero.

I went to the air show last may it was really cool. Too bad it was soo HOT!!! :(
[/quote]

I was at that show too! Got my burn on.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I did not expect to see an F-86 and Mig-15 in mock combat :shock:

Shawn, I just got my SCT Tuner from Steeda. Where can I get instructions on how to tune my car? I wanted to tune it with the 93 octane tune everyone is talking about. It will only allow me to enter "custom tunes" 87 and 91. The other tune section says it is not compatible with my ecu or something similar. I'm not sure I'm doing this right when I "download" the 91 tune. :( The Hypertech on the Stang was/is much easier to work with.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice. I especially like the B17 in the background. I think that might be the B17-H, obviously outfitted with the chin turret. We're pretty lucky to have two decent airshows in our area so seeing a B17 fly is something we've seen. It's simply amazing to think what it must have looked (and sounded) like 66 years ago when hundreds of bombers would form up before heading into enemy territory.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts