Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need pics of someones roof for a sedan. I got a local that might hook me up and get black vinyl.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
why don't you just take some of your own car, you have a sedan right? Or just don't have a digital camera? BTW any sign shop can do that for you for next to nothing without any pics. Just lay it down and cut the excess

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't got a digi. BUT never mind i will borrow my friends camera i finally got a hold of him.
This guy supposedly needs a picture....don't know why.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
TYLERM7 is the guy you are talking about....he still gets on here every once in awhile

but to the OP...i wouldnt trust a guy that thinks he can make a good fitting vinyl based off of a picture of a roof.....:lol:

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dam, that looks hot from what i can see. Yea the guy i am working with is in a different county but i got in touch with one of my connects out here and i can get my roof done for under 100 a long with smoking my tail lights really lightly and headlights.
I want more pics of his sedan! I am going broke with this car and this forum :lol:...i need to get a new 02 sensor too and an alignment....
I was also thinking if i should do the middle of the hood black too but then i was thinking of the paint around it. Wouldn't it fade?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the exact number the guy gave me was 60. I said 100 because i might want to get a few more things done. How cheap could a sign shop do it for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts