Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my system produces more than 2,000 amps

here are some pics tell me what you think,im going to be changing it alittle in the future.

thats what is in my car for audio and video

Custom red fiberglass trunk (Designed by John Marsh a member of team Allstars)
7" Vivo monitor in dash
10.2" Vivo monitor overhead
6.5" Vivo monitor in truck
4 Eclipse amps
Eclipse CD5000 and Eclipse DVD player unit
Custom molded dash bezel for both front doors
Polk audio Db525 components (front and rear doors)
Polk tweeters in both front doors
Eclipse 2 12" subs
More than 2,000 watts produced

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Rear Hatch looks good to me.

I dont have a system so I am jealous, I am working on it.
I want to keep some truck space though

I plan to remove my rear seats, use that space ans still have a trunk area.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The hatch looks great... not feeling the HU options... maybe it's just the pictures. Good work for doing something different!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Any pics on how you ran the wiring from the front to the back. I am putting a system in the trunk but dont know wher to run the wires so they look clean

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It is certainly elaborate and spendy. Since you spent so much, my main quibble is with the rather blobby less than impressive appearance of the plastic surrounding the lcd screen in the dash. Everything else looks very expensive.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It is one HU, one DVD player, & one monitor. Correct? I like it, if that's what it is. Doesn't seem to be 2 HU's. I do agree that the monitor housing could have been done a little cleaner.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its one dvd and one hu.Ya everything is going to be redone in the front in the future.Thats how it is set up now,i will have a flip out dvd lcd screen in the future so i need to mess around with the middle section....its not perfect but i think its hott

[quote author=que link=topic=136396.msg2947146#msg2947146 date=1235057861]
It is one HU, one DVD player, & one monitor. Correct? I like it, if that's what it is. Doesn't seem to be 2 HU's. I do agree that the monitor housing could have been done a little cleaner.
[/quote]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts