Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my parent's finally sent me my USB chrod I left behind at their place! These were kinda old pics, but was when we cleaned our cars about a month and a half ago. Since then, I have put on my smoked sidemarkers and Ford Racing exhaust tips! My car is dirty right now, BUT will clean it this week with the new accessories on :). Just taking it slow....and doing the little things first! Next will be M3 lip spoiler, Steeda kick plates with fusion logo, and DVD dash screen!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys :). Wish I could have cleaned my car this week with the new stuff on before leaving to Ft. Laudy on spring break!!! But it got cold again and I guess I've been a little lazy, but will get her cleaned up soon!

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Is that Eagle One Spray and Wipe wax? That's what I keep in my trunk for when I go to the coin-op car wash. I also have No-Bucket Wash spray soap, detailer, mitt, few microfiber cloths, and a drying towel. That never leaves my car lol.

Both cars look awesome. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, it sure is, but for spray wax, I prefer the Turtle wax in the green bottle. I have about $200 of cleaning supplies that I keep in my closet shelf and load it up in grocery bags when I go to the coin wash :). Sucks being a college student and living at an apt. complex, but I'm sure most of us have been there at some point in life. Just can't wait to graduate, hopefully get a decent starting salary, and buy a home with a garage :). The garage= men's favorite place of a home!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, yeah I guess it beats parking at the stadium lot, but that's only if you live in the dorms. Most apartment complex's around here have private parking anyway, and I'm only 5 minutes from campus. My favorite is to park in the parking garage while I'm in class :), but then again, I did pay $230 a year for the pass, which isn't too shabby i guess.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
[quote author=TheUkrainian link=topic=138396.msg2992490#msg2992490 date=1236964206]
at least you have a private parking lot...I live on campus :p
[/quote]
I feel your pain. I went to school in the middle of the Philadelphia ghetto, not a chance in hell I was parking my baby on the street. I paid $500 to use a private garage, so it was all good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts