Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I discovered your website thanks to google typing the keyword "mazda3".

What a beautiful car ! Today i tested the mazda 3 2.0 called in france "performance", it's the best finish (or finition ? i don't know how to say) without GPS and xenon (in option). The price of the car is about 19100 €, but we can have a discount of 12 % by some dealer. During my test I was conqued by the quick recovery (sorry for my english, it's difficult to talk about car when u don't know the best expression) of the motor, the power of brake and the finish of the car.

Now, the most interesting : THE PICTURES !!!! (i'm sorry i couldn't take the interior of the car).

Mistake : Please see photos in next post

For those who would like to have them biger : http://expophotographies.ifrance.com/pics/m3.zip

I hope that i could ordered it in May.

Hoping that u enjoy these pics

C ya !

·
Registered
947 Posts
* Front bumper with integrated lip spoiler.
* Front grill that is more sporty

Dislike:
* No spoiler on the rear hatch. Makes the ass look bare.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SyCh0 > color is sparkling silver

LeeLee> i'm ok with you, when i'll ordered my m3 i'll bought spoiler for the rear and the front, and... damned i don't know the name in english, what u pont in the top of the rear glasses (a sort of wing-flap).

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
how come the tail lights are funky....one side has red and the other side is clear..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's right... i haven't be careful but tail lights are differents from those i watched on picture in Internet (photos from canada and so on...) :shock:

Maybe that the red light is for frog, and the second clear to back ? But what is surprising is that tail lights will be clear :?: :D

I didn't thought to ask to the seller...

·
Registered
25 Posts
i would imagine that the RED light is the rear fog light and the CLEAR one is a reverse light. They're both on the trunk lid, then on the rear wings you have the indicators and tail/stop lights.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
can't see the pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neomonkey > problem with web site, if you want i can send u photos by msn or mail. Send me a message.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts