Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Frank

We don't have SP2.3 badge in canada, but if you want just a 2.3 badge, your dealer should have them by now, and will install it for free.. Just had mine done today. Very nice, and it's all chrome.

·
Registered
153 Posts
True, I guess, if you like that better..

SP23 reminds me of the tacky Z24 dual-colour from the Cavalier many years back. (Red Z, 24 in white).

SP stands for Sports Package, which we don't have in canada. But I guess that sticker will add atleast 5-10HP :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
malebastard said:

So far i have 20% tints, pedals, stubby antenna, Blue LEDs map light, shift light.
God, everytime I look at the Black Mica sedan, a glowing grin comes across my face....

Only a few more days till I get mine... :twisted: (found out they put the spoiler on it too...I am curious to see how it looks)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Curious about stubby antenna.....

Hey Stokkes,

I am curious where you got the stubby antenna from and for how much. I really want one for my Mazda 3.

·
Registered
153 Posts
lilgreek: you need to stop posting messages everywhere :)

Check out my reply in the thread you started.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I think I'll get a rice sticker that says "front" for the front and "back" for the back....<sighs> I thought our MZ3 people weren't going to sticker the cars...<tear>.

Sad day....

Hasta

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Then take your car back and get something to rice out. Let them see the tail lights and figure it out later. Represent without ricing or selling out.

Hasta

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
actually the clear tail lights are a a very worn out concept found on many cars that have been riced already....it is not an indicator of what type of car it is...(I'm actually looking to get red covers)...and refrain from trolling my thread with your idea of selling out because someone who thinks like that shows an obsessive compulsive behavior of someone that relates their car to their persona or their maturity level is of someone that has just become old enough to get their drivers license :roll: .....

G

·
The SP23 badge cannot be purchased here, It's like the GT model you have in the US/canada.

I'm thinking you might have to wait until they make it aftermarket.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.