Mazda3 Forums banner

Pics of aftermarket spoilers - hatch's

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Split98 
#1 ·
I'm looking for pics of different aftermarket spoilers installed on hatch's (mainly 04-06's) as I'm looking to swap my oem one out for something a little different, but not sure what many of them actually look like on cars.

#10 ·
is that from racing raven (ebay name) if so I ordered a grill from them... still waiting for it, but I can let you know the fitment I know its not the spoiler but if they get the grill right chance the spoiler is right.

#13 ·
[quote author=xsists link=topic=138669.msg2989835#msg2989835 date=1236866351]
I have the ebay one shown above. I'm just waiting on paint and for the winter snow to go away to put it on. The fitment seemed to be just fine, had to pull it a little to one side to get the bolt holes to line up but other than that, looked just fine. I will post pics of it when I get it on.
[/quote]

How does it differ from the Autoexe ones or is it pretty much a copy of it? I also do have one of their big mouth grills already.

#15 ·
I'd rather get the MS3 spoiler than that...thing.

it looks like someone high-kicked the MZ3 spoiler.

#16 ·
Ive always been a fan of the duckbill spoiler and this is pretty close to it. I didn't want the stock one anymore and I didn't want the MS3 because everyone has it. I think I am one of the two people (dugger also) that HAS this wing currently on this board. Duggers=mazduhs

I really wanted the Garage Vary one pictured below but I did not want to spend the $450+ to get it plus then the $$ in paint to paint it. IMO, not worth it. The one on ebay I snaked for like $80 shipped from hong kong and I like the style.

Garage Vary Wing:

#17 ·
[quote author=dannySEE link=topic=138669.msg2990535#msg2990535 date=1236886756]
I'd rather get the MS3 spoiler than that...thing.

it looks like someone high-kicked the MZ3 spoiler.
[/quote]

It really does depend on what else has been done to the car. I had the opprotunity to put a ms3 wing on mine not to long ago and it didn't flow well with what I'm aiming for. Of course this is all in the eye of the beholder and I'm not knocking your opinion, lol.

#20 ·
[quote author=DementeD link=topic=138669.msg2991209#msg2991209 date=1236908491]
[quote author=mazduh. link=topic=138669.msg2988288#msg2988288 date=1236804999]
autoexe/erebuni replica, my car
[/quote]

link?
[/quote]

The autoexe one can be had from japanparts.com. Erebuni doesn't make the spoiler anymore, if you want one you'll have to get one of the ones off ebay (same thing).

#21 ·
corksport has them too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.