Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8) Picked it up yesterday morning, 07' MS3 Black Mica GT, fully loaded. This thing is a blast to drive!
Heres my pics so far:

Now I just need to spend like 8hrs learning the navi.. it's complex but nice!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
YOU STOLE MY CAR!

No really. Looks awesome. Glad to see someone else is going to fight the snow demon in a black one. Great pics too. Love the industrial looking one.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Boy the CEL came on quick :) Mine came on after 1900 miles, but went away after being parked underground. Are you planning on fighting the snow in the stock tires? My winter setup works great - check the sig for details.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Real nice looking Hatch. Where the heck did you find that much snow in Annapolis? I'm glad I live in the big city. :shock:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
That's less than an inch of snow. Come on you've seen worse.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tomarrow we're having the big storm, hopefully we'll get like 6" so i can take the DSC off and get this thing sideways :p

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=TruboPower link=topic=69413.msg1205922#msg1205922 date=1171418121]
tomarrow we're having the big storm, hopefully we'll get like 6" so i can take the DSC off and get this thing sideways :p
[/quote]

I growed up in P-burgh, so I've seen lots worse. They sent the government home early today - we'll see what of this storm shows up. I've got work at home if needs be - and the Velo Hatch ain't going no where. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice!

You made a wise choice with the Black Mica....everyone knows its the faster color. :lol:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
what did you do in that last pic to make the car stand out so much? photoshop?

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I'm not better off in MN. I've survived.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts