Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my new car today from D Dahle mazda in Utah I love it its awesome the power is incredible and the two and a half hour drive home was great I kinda got [email protected]#ked on my trade though my 2004 3s they didnt like some of my aftermarket mods I wish I would have kept the stock parts wont make that mistake again they didnt like my DDE raptors or my intake or exhaust and I took off that plastic skid plate oh well though easy come easy go I guess love the speed 3 F##kin sweet

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
congrats!

Is the MS3 any faster then the 04 ?

That will make trade in worries go away

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its a whole lot faster most deff worth the trade... side note question how long is a good rule of thumb to let the turbo cool down before shutting the car down

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on the new car. Black is the fastest color :lol: Anyway one day i will be where you are. Just a matter of time and money lol. :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All good things come to those who wait my friend

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Congrats man....i have the same color.....its beautiful aint it.....enjoy it....!!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I have the same color too, I would suggest using zymol wax on it. It really brings out the shine and makes shallow scratches and swirl marks disappear.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Got mine from the same dealership. I did my trade in at Carmax and got a better deal. I had a nice 8 hour drive home. Did you order yours? They were pretty helpful with the order, but not like thats tough.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I ordered mine didnt have to wait to long though I knew my trade wasnt gonna be the best though my back tires were a bit wore down had a cracked windshield but my sales guy was good in and out real quick dealers will always try to get your trade as low as they can just the shit ya have to go through I only had my m3 for a little over a year so naturally I was gonna take a bit of a hit

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
get a turbo timer....skip the wait...!!=)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrates and welcome to the Black MIca Club. I have had mine for four months now and I love it most of the time. My suggestion for the waxing, I use Magiuers Tech Wax...Easy on, Easy off, and it makes the black shine like a mirror..Great stuff.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
out of the 5000, how many are black?

seems most people like the black just like me :D

and don't forget to tint your window black too

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I wish I could tint my windows, but in jersey the two front windows cannot be tinted at all and I think it looks stupid with only half of the windows tinted.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here in wyoming they dont much sweat you over tint so you can pretty much go as dark as you want I probably will go 5% all the way around

·
Registered
66 Posts
[quote author=dread link=topic=67152.msg1156941#msg1156941 date=1169171201]
I wish I could tint my windows, but in jersey the two front windows cannot be tinted at all and I think it looks stupid with only half of the windows tinted.
[/quote]

strongly agree

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
[quote author=dread link=topic=67152.msg1156941#msg1156941 date=1169171201]
[/quote]

hell in RI you cant tint any of the windows legally. although people do tint them and do get away with it, if you tint the front two its a sure fire ticket given enough time. and like you said, its all or nothing.
I have a friend here who has all his windows and his complete windshield tinted and he hasnt gotten pulled over in 2+ years, but I just dont have the desire to be cop bait, especially since I rarely follow the speed limits.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Well down here they're not very big on giving tint tickets. I see so many 5 % tint jobs driving around it's not funny. However, I heard things are about to change, we'll see. My last car was 15% all around, this time I went legal (28%). It still looks dark and amplifies the black mica well. I also love how Mazda refrained from putting chrome window sills and other accents on these cars. My old 626 had them and I hated the look.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need to get my tint done asap oh yeah I cant wait for summer I hate winter so bad.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts