Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So am wondering what the 17'' oem rims will look like in bright orange on a Blue 3, Can somebody photoshop this? Please, I promise I wont be ricetastic.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
[quote author=MZR23MZ3 link=topic=134972.msg2904012#msg2904012 date=1233473751]
So am wondering what the 17'' oem rims will look like in bright orange on a Blue 3, Can somebody photoshop this? Please, I promise I wont be ricetastic.
[/quote]

Please don't tell me you're a Florida Gator fan...please :bat:

In all seriousness though, there's a lot of members with PS so if you can wait, someone will most likely help you out.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
haha Im actually curious to see how this looks!!! I asked for green rims on a silver on the other forum and it actually doesnt look too horrible! If i had PS Id do it for ya... but I dont!

·
Registered
332 Posts
now that is fugly IMO

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it from this pic and I think it looks hott, im gonna have some orange decals on the back window, paint the calipers orange....

Can someone photochop a black rim with an orange lip on a blue 3s sedan?

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
that STI gets away with it only because its stupid fast and its sponsored by a shoe company. In my honest opinion, and sorry if I'm blunt, but that looks like complete crap. Please please please dont do it.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=134972.msg2905328#msg2905328 date=1233545319]
that STI gets away with it only because its stupid fast and its sponsored by a shoe company. In my honest opinion, and sorry if I'm blunt, but that looks like complete crap. Please please please dont do it.
[/quote]

Looks hot to me, I will disagree, do it, do whatever you like, It's your car, break from the ordinary.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=134972.msg2905328#msg2905328 date=1233545319]
[/quote]

+1

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
[quote author=TEKWATCH link=topic=134972.msg2905332#msg2905332 date=1233545419]
do whatever you like, It's your car, break from the ordinary.
[/quote]

I agree with that, but the OP should expect some criticism if he does decide to paint his wheels orange.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Who else has orange rims tho?.... Plus I can say its JAYDEEEEM As FUK!

Im thinking of painting the stockers this color and then getting a pair of black/anodized blue lip rims in the future....Nah Ill just paint the calipers orange, might be too much...if you know what I mean

·
Registered
435 Posts
race cars do the bright ass wheel colors simply so you remember them. kosie had a wheel available in bright orange and i have seen it a few times at auto-x's and the cars have stuck in my mind. it looks rad as shit.....on a race track. once the race was over those miatas were up on stands swaping out for road wheels/tires.

if i saw a car with orange wheels driving down the road id think the dude was a tool. honestly.

·
Registered
765 Posts
i was goin to do orange rims a long time ago.. just never got around to it...
traded my 3 in for a speed 6... want to see if i can fit a 18x10 on tha car 1st... then maybe ill go orange... heh

·
Registered
871 Posts
yea it looks good on the sti because its an sti lol. and the shit ton of orange decals help the rims out alot. do it if u want but u shall not get my props =)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts