Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help to do some advertisement for a marketing project. I know what I want on the paper so I will attempt to explain it as clear as possible.

I'm needing a honda civic (model and color doesn't matter) on the left middle of the paper, and a Lexus IS250 on the right middle (model and color doesn't matter). I need them coming in to form a V, but I don't want them to touch. I need the title Driving Lights Functionality Detection System as the title centered at the top of the sheet in red letters. I will let the creator think of what's a good idea for fonts. If you can have a motherboard coming up from the bottom center of the sheet of paper with a ghostly image of a red blinking light, and a monitor display from a Lexus IS250 that displays a message to replace drivers side headlamp. All could the background be all black as well.

The jist of our marketing project is that we are creating a fake product for a grade. We created this product that we will sell to car manufacturers to install in all cars available for sale. The brain will have hookups for the headlamps, taillights, and turn signals. Our group is willing to pay for a final product to whoever creates a flyer of what we would like as a group.

Many of you would probably think this is dumb, but it's a pretty cool idea and would probably be pretty easy to make work. If only we were good at doing this in real life.

Thank you for anyone that is interested in making this flyer for us!!

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
you mean Onstar? :p

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
So you are trying to get somebody else to do your homework? LOL....just playing.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, just trying to get someone to do the box art. My group has thought of the product, the price to sell it, where we are going to market it, and how we wanted our box art to be. The actual box art is just an added bonus, and it's not even needed for the project. I just wanted to see how this would look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts