Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a buddy were bored, so we went out and took some night shots. We were messing around in some of these shots, haha. We didnt have a tripod, so the pics didnt turn out all that great, but this is what we got.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
i love nicely modded integras. my buddy had one just like it with a t3/t4 turbo.

got stolen in october and gutted :(

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Nice pictures man. I like the fact that you took pictures of yourselves as well. Don't see that too often. Both cars are very nice. That integra is loooooooow.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the integra is super low, it makes my car look like an SUV! Its really clean though, and it has a lot of good stuff done to it.

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
I thought this was gonna be you and your buddy gaying it up... I was right. ;-)

Nice pics. It's always good to find a sedluded area to get some decent pics. The blur shot was cool.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=krstofer link=topic=65688.msg1126264#msg1126264 date=1167510271]
alteesa's are hideous!!
[/quote]

Except the higher class vehicles (like our 3's) that come stock with them and they were actually designed to "fit" the car's flow.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Fun fact for the day (in reference to the altezza):

Like our car, the 3, is known as Axela over in Japan, the Lexus IS300 is known as the Altezza, and since it has the same tail lights (chrome/clear housing), thus the name which ricers abuse so was born.

A guy I know back in Tally has one, and, like what we do with the 'Axela' badge on our car, he's got the 'Altezza' on his.

Learn something new everyday, eh? :lol:

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Isn't the 6 over in Japan called the Atenza? I know this isn't what you were talking about, but I find it funny that the Atenza also has altezza's.

Nice factoid though oneill.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe the integra is putting out in the region of 185 to the wheels I think? It was dynoed and I think thats what he told me it put out. Hes running 16 inch Rota Grids and I'm running 17 inch 5Zigen Heidfelds. Im lowered with Progress springs and Mazdaspeed shocks.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=65688.msg1126318#msg1126318 date=1167513163]
Isn't the 6 over in Japan called the Atenza? I know this isn't what you were talking about, but I find it funny that the Atenza also has altezza's.

Nice factoid though oneill.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's the Atenza.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=krstofer link=topic=65688.msg1126326#msg1126326 date=1167513529]
Personally I like the costanza... :)

That is interesting to know though. and the 6 is called the atenza,
[/quote]

:lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts