Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has any photos of the optional cassette player for the 3. I wish to hook up my iPod to it, but I'd like to see how the cassette player looks on the 3. Since I live in the US, if I want the sunroof [which i do!], I need to order the 6-disc CD changer. But I'd also like the cassette player [which i believe goes below the CD player?] so that I can hook my iPod up to it.

If anyone has any photos of the cassette player, could you please post them here or in the media topic?

Thanks!

/vjl/ [who wasn't sure if he should post this in the electronics topic or media topic]

·
Banned
106 Posts
Is the mandatory 6-cd only a US thing? I have a Canadian sport GT w/ leather+roof, but the dealer didn't mention anything about 6-cd.

Could it be that I actually have a 6-cd changer without knowing?

·
Registered
296 Posts
eipromb said:
Is the mandatory 6-cd only a US thing? I have a Canadian sport GT w/ leather+roof, but the dealer didn't mention anything about 6-cd.

Could it be that I actually have a 6-cd changer without knowing?
The moonroof and 6 cd changers is one package.
Sport package is 17' ally wheels and side skirts...

So yes, when you get moonroof, you'll have the 6cd changer in the US unless you request your dealer to take it out or something.

·
Registered
225 Posts
In Canada, all accessories are sold separately. It's better like this, anyway; you paid much less for your moonroof than Americans do, since you didn't have to pay for a CD changer you didn't want.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Doesn't Canada do a lot of packages?
Or can they be bought as accessories also?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts