Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Where there a lot of Mazdas (at least one of each kind)? Any "new" cars you saw - concepts, etc. Come on, let's have the details! :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Has to be the US version. There's no "headlight washer caps."

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Did you get a brochure? Were the wheels 17"? And my last question: the HVAC: were the knobs white on the outside or small thin ones?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The brochure is for all 2004 Mazdas
in it it says the 3s 5-door has P205/50R-17 as standard. I do not hav a scanner so I can not scan it., they removed the HVAC buttons on the show car.

all 2004 Mazdas at the show

I am not sure if it was a US car or not.

the interier photo did not come out so good

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I think what dinu01 was getting at was "Was the HVAC automatic or manual?" since the different buttons differentiate the two. In that pic, it looks like the HVAC is manual, and that most likely means it was the US model, since it's assumed we're only getting manual. Why in the world would they take the knobs off though?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Interior: Yep, manual HVAC knobs. The other ones look so much better.

Sukispeed: How did you find the quality of the interior materials? Fit and finish, etc. Hard/soft plastics???

Great job BTW on sharing this with us. We all appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
What I've heard about the material of the center console is that they're soft touch. I'm hoping it'll be just like the side of my logitec MX500 mouse.... it's soooo soft.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'd rather have soft than fake wood. That is the ultimate cheap. On my '99 Protege, there is a "golf ball dimple" surface on parts of the dashboard and I hate it. Oh yeah. Vinyl is cheap too.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I don't see how they're cheap. I mean, a lot of the interior of the A4 is made of soft plastic, especially the radio, and Audi interiors are my absolute favorite.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts