Mazda3 Forums banner

Photo from the Rev It Up event in San Francisco

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dugrant153 
#1 ·
...which was actually in Alameda across the bay, so the San Francisco skyline is visible. I didn't do the competitive driving (the line went on forever) or the test drives (there was no wait to try an MPV one, and a very long one for the RX-8.)

But the Go-Karts were fun, it was entertaining to see lots and lots of 3s careening around the track, and I bought a Rev It Up T-shirt with a picture of my 3 5-door on the back. The parking lots was full of interesting cars, and it was the first time I've seen another 3 hatchback besides mine in the real world (although perhaps a Mazda event shouldn't count).

Oh, they handed out $250 off coupons--wish I'd had one when I bought my car six weeks ago...

See less See more
#2 ·
coupons?

Arrrggh! Wish I knew about the coupon thing...would have held off buying my 3 - Just one week ago too!

I had read that the event cost something like $50 - which seemed pricey; but the coupon would more than offset it, and I definitely would have went had I but known.

Can't image how bad I'll feel in 6 months when Mazda starts handing out $1500 rebates...

BZ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.