Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My phone just broke and I am not up for an upgrade for a while.... I was wondering if anyone who is up for an upgrade would be willing to get a phone and I would pay them for the price of phone, shipping and a small profit....... Or if anyone has an old phone from AT&T they would be willing to part with...... Any help would be great.... Thank you.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
oh.. man if that would happen last week.. i had a Nokia N81 up for sale... :( sorry man

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I have a couple small nokias in good condition that work on the att network. Will hook you up with one for real cheap if you want. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
316 Posts
[quote author=oneill_sel link=topic=141646.msg3052662#msg3052662 date=1239465734]
My phone just broke and I am not up for an upgrade for a while.... I was wondering if anyone who is up for an upgrade would be willing to get a phone and I would pay them for the price of phone, shipping and a small profit....... Or if anyone has an old phone from AT&T they would be willing to part with...... Any help would be great.... Thank you.
[/quote]

i work at at&t let me know what you are looking for!
i got a couple of phones to sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts