Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my new 3 since Tuesday night, today was the first say I've had the opportunity to really drive it more than the 5 minutes to work each day. I'm just completely blown away by how great a car it is. And everyone I drive by stops to stare as I go. I wonder how long I'll get to enjoy being the only one on the road.

Here's some pics, though its been raining for 2 days so the car is dirty already.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Very nice!! I will either get a Titanium or Silver S sedan. I haven't seen a titanium sedan in the sunlight yet, so I want to see if it has the same "wow factor" as the silver did when I saw it in the sun. Congrats!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
nice car man! You'll def dig this more and more car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Beautiful Car !!!! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks for the nice pics!

Very nice car....very weird to see a car from the other side of the ocean that looks (almost) the same as mine here in the Netherlands! I've ordered the same color, the only thing that doesn't make it identical is that this version in my country has a standard trunk-spoiler (it's a very small spoiler which 'thickens' up the trunk a bit). Again...great car and at least I have a few nice pics to look at this last 2 weeks!

·
Registered
744 Posts
That titanium is sweet! I am not sure if it is the weather or the car, but you can see a tint of dark blue. I think the titanium color would provide enough contrast to make the rims look nice and clean almost all the time. Very sweet car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice Car

I was looking at the pics and I thought I was looking at my own Mz3 :)
I picked mine up on tuesday also, I will post some pics this weekend.

Don't you love the color?

Mazda3 S 4-Door, AT, Titanium Gray w/Black Leather, ABS/SAB/SAC, Moonroof & 6 CD, Sport package, Xenon & TPMS

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love the look of the MZ3. I think they look even better when it's a "real" picture that an owner takes of their own vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I love the color. I originally wanted the orange, but the dealer I went to gave me a deal I was happy with and they also didn't have the orange or know when one would be coming. In the end, my excitement to buy a kickass car won out and I was driving home in my 3 four days after I found out they even existed.

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. I took them with my good old 1 megapixel Kodak digital camera from 3 years ago. I just wish that the weather had gotten better after that weekend instead of worse. Its about 10 degrees outside right now with snow and ice and road salt everywhere (including all over my car). Im concerned the lack of mudflaps is going to wreck the bottom of the side of the car. I'm afraid to clean the salt off and look. Oh well, nothing I can do about it really.

While I'm typing, has anyone heard of problems with rattling noises in the drivers door. I notice when I'm going over bumps or rough road that there is rattling in the door. I guess a service call will be in order.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great looking car. I just go my 3s Hatchback (Titanium, of course).

I also notice a rattling sound from the drivers side of the car. I can't tell if it coming from the door or somewhere just behind it.

I am thinking maybe it is in the door post and something to do with the seatbelt mechanism but then again.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts