Mazda3 Forums banner

ok guys so im stumped on what to write on my plates so help me decide

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys and gals, im stumped. i want to get personalized liscense plates for my car, but i cannot decide what to put on them. so cast ur vote and please give me a hand. and if any of you are really bored the link to check if the plate is available is below. keep in mind that my car is a 2008 hatch with no turbo, but i do plan on doing the "axela" re-badge on the liftgate when spring rolls around

https://harmonia.dmv.state.ny.us/platespersonalized/EmpChoosePlate.cfm

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=cali_axela link=topic=137382.msg2961933#msg2961933 date=1235615820]
I really like "ZOOMBYU" (drop the "e", that's incorrect grammar ;))
[/quote]

+1

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fixed grammer. thats what i was kinda leaning towards also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
here is some license plate numbers.

O rly
Busy
move it
eatme
right
ur2l8
cmon
thxdad

i dont understand the zoomzoom what is so great about it what does zoom mean

·
Registered
658 Posts
I've often thought about getting a custom license plate, but I'm way too picky.

I did discover that "GOODBYE" is available in my state though. Would make a good one if I had a speed3. :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
[quote author=ih82cu link=topic=137382.msg2962130#msg2962130 date=1235620185]i dont understand the zoomzoom what is so great about it what does zoom mean
[/quote]

Read the first page of your owner's manual. :)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I love my personalized plate. It's a nickname I've picked up over the past couple years, and it suits me well :) I don't much care for plates where the owner has put the name of the actual car on the plate. We already know what it is lol! You should go with something that expresses YOU, not the car. It's more fun that way ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts