Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I dont know too much about cars but i did read a lot on the forums but found mostly stuff on the manual cars.
I was wondering what options I have for my automatic.
I want to upgrade my muffler guessing it will add about 3 HP?
" " my air intake... dont know what that will do .. lol
" " to maybe a turbo of some sort... can u do that to an auto?
and what ever else that might help speed and performance.

any tuners out there with auto's just want to know what u did to ur car

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i have an 04 hatch with the tip-tronic auto, i have an intake, my exaust is on order and the turbo kit out for the MZ3 will work for either an automatic ot manual... i would search the forums to find the parts you want

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
anything you can do to a manual, you can do to an automatic. don't know where you saw something that said otherwise.

don't listen to harrypotter.

and there is a FI forum.

·
Registered
92 Posts
lol...you guys crack me up...

anyway...I checked out alot of your Mazda's...some pretty impressive cars here...very nice...

you guys are just misunderstanding what i'm saying first of all...second...please point me in the FI direction.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
[quote author=HARRYPOTTER link=topic=73605.msg1349459#msg1349459 date=1176990610]
lol...you guys crack me up...

anyway...I checked out alot of your Mazda's...some pretty impressive cars here...very nice...

you guys are just misunderstanding what i'm saying first of all...second...please point me in the FI direction.
[/quote]

It just looks like the post you made didnt belong here. It looks like yer talking about something else.

But FI is in the powertrain mods thread. If you have a speed3, there might be a diffrent area for you, the FI section mostly has posts for us turbo guys.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
search! :klavergreg:

·
Registered
92 Posts
got it...thanks for not being ignorant like some of the people i've already encountered...and I think you guys have some really nice cars on this forum...wish you the best of luck...and I'll take my post down for ya

Potter
BRS Autodesign

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
There are lots of threads regarding this subject. Pls search or check the stickies on the top of the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.