Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
when MONEY becomes available: new rims/tires, CAI when Injen fixes it, chrome finisher on trunk, sport grille from alan when he gets his new grille, new speakers

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here when I get sum more cash I'm going to get a CAI, Headers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
First'll be POTS on the IAT, then comes a CAI, Exhaust system w/new headers, lowering springs, then perhaps some new rims, though I like what I'm riding on now.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
That's what I thought-but he said he was gonna wait till he gets home and gets to his high speed internet to fix it.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I was but it looks like I posted a similar topic already in the Lounge. This will be only for the United States.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. lol If you go over to the Mazda6club. The Vancouver Mazda6 Club and the Toronto Mazda6 Club in Canada section have their own topics going on. So why not us. 8)

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also some new members from America might hit the United States section first before hitting the Lounge. Here the topics don't get lost as fast and there is not alot of my nutty topics floating around.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Nope. I want the sport grille-thought the chrome side protectors looked pretty good on your car.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
ATL said:
Also some new members from America might hit the United States section first before hitting the Lounge. Here the topics don't get lost as fast and there is not alot of my nutty topics floating around.
You sure? So far Canada section gets more views and posts.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Absinthe said:
I have a feeling that Elsewhere section will have the most posts sooner or later. Thanks to Trel and C :p
:twisted: We just egg each other on. But he seems to have lost his posting powers lately. :?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
ATL said:
Well I stayed up late and posted a lil bit more.
I see that.

Ok, what's everybody's favorite color? Boring topic I know.
My favorite color is blue, but I sure like my black car. :D

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its not boring but you could just make a topic of it in the lounge.

·
Registered
984 Posts
csweeney said:
ATL said:
Well I stayed up late and posted a lil bit more.
I see that.

Ok, what's everybody's favorite color? Boring topic I know.
My favorite color is blue, but I sure like my black car. :D
Green. Then Blue.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts