Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i went to get my front windows tint off.. ($30!) .. and went to the Police for their inspection.. the officer was looking for other mods in my car other than the tint.. like ride height .. mufflers.. and he was looking inside the car for aftermarket pedals..

He said if you changed the pedals and there is no rubble on the surface for friction, you will be asked to remove them.

But this won't happen unless you get pulled over for other reasons first.

·
Registered
234 Posts
sorry that I have to say, isn't it the police stupid (sorry again if someone here work as a police). I think other than highend leather shoes, their bottom parts are made by rubber, that provide enough friction, and also if your shoes wet, it is more slippy when you're using rubber pedals, correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
2k1_bug said:
He said if you changed the pedals and there is no rubble on the surface for friction, you will be asked to remove them.

But this won't happen unless you get pulled over for other reasons first.
oh I never know that until now! thx for the info man! good thing I got some rubber on my changed pedals

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
man... the Richmond police are getting really crazy about these things, eh?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they should pull over more civics SiR instead.. i haven't seem one in stock form.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
br3ad-bOi said:
2k1_bug... wut wuz ur tint at in the front b4 u took it off?
sorry i don't know the % .. but it's the lightest .. since my rear ones are dark so it makes the front darker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts