Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great deal and the best oil for the Speeds! It is normally around $6 a quart. They have a two case limit and the sale is til the 22nd of March. $24 a case is much better than $36+. My next two oil changes are going to be really cheap!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would look into this except I bought a bunch of cases of Mobil 1 when costco had a sale on it at around $25 a case last year so I am still working on my oil supply....I think I have 5 more cases left...:)

If you want some more cases Lincoln I could hook up with you and get ya 2 more cases...with your money ofcourse....:)

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
[quote author=Spectere link=topic=137324.msg2967613#msg2967613 date=1235866323]
I would look into this except I bought a bunch of cases of Mobil 1 when costco had a sale on it at around $25 a case last year so I am still working on my oil supply....I think I have 5 more cases left...:)
[/quote]
I did the same damn thing! :shock:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just got some of the platinum stuff. goood deal.

i got 6 cases.. right after i bought the first two cases i went right back in and got two more. twice. :nono:

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey im running a mz3 with dino oil and figure this is a good time to change what weight do you guys run when running synthetic?

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
5-20 5-30 what ever I can get my mits on!

·
Registered
54 Posts
ok so you can get it 5-20...went to two stores last night and all they had was 5-30 so was wanting to see if any of you actually got your hands on some 5-20

1 - 8 of 8 Posts