Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do pedal covers work well with the mazda 3? Are they comforatable?
I'm worried that the gas pedal will be too large, since the stock pedal is ridiculously small...
any advice?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thank you, but I'm not looking to do a lot of drilling into my stock pedals just yet, and wanna stay toward the cheaper range. Thats why I asked if the pedal covers would work well.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
I have the mazdaspeed pedal covers on my car and you can't tell the difference. Plus, they look so much nicer than the black ones. :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh man, know about the '07s? I found a cheap set of pedal covers, but I'm worried about the gas pedal, since its larger than the stock pedal...

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
i say wait save your money up and do it right the first time.. Dont get the cheap $20 special.. You will regret it and then end out doing it over again down the road....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where did you find the cheap pedal covers your talking about. I am also looking for a set of aluminum pedals for my 07 3. If you find any let me know where to get em.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
advance auto parts has a set for like 13...

they're made by american products company....

if you can figure out how to get the gas pedal cover to go on, let me know haha

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Don't buy the $20 covers. My sister had them on her car. The brake pedal came loose and endup over the gas and she didn't notice it. Till she went to put the brake on and floored the car at the same time.
I caused her to back in to a tree and cause $3000 in damage to rear of the car.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Also i do have a set on the ones form xenonexpert.com. That i will sell for decent price. I had them on the 3 for about 2 months before i traded it. You will have drill the orginal pedals to bolt them on. They are for the Auto.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts