Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum & it seemed like a great idea. It's a pay it forward thread where some one posts up a free item, someone else claims it & puts up a similarly valued item and so on and so forth.

Usually shipping is a trade off too except for heavy bulky items. Great if there Mazda3 related goodies but not completely necessary. Leave items up for a week then if not claimed someone could throw something new up in it's place.

[move]Multiple item are encourage[/move]​

Not a trade thread

[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=139579.msg3009604#msg3009604 date=1237730212]
Even though this stuff is free, please don't forget to post photos of the items. Thanks!
[/quote]

Amendment to future "Pay it forward" proceedings v2:

Before an item is accepted, it should be clear and completely understood to the acceptor that an item of relativity equal value will be put in it's place for the next person.

There will be no "Dibs" called, Items are subject to the 1st person to observe a newly posted item and only after understanding and acknowledging what's been posted above

The concept of this thread/idea is to share with your/our fellow Mazda3 members/owners. While enjoying the stoke of receiving and then exchanging something in return.

** Please do not use the consideration and kindheartedness of others to profit from ** as this is NOT the intention of this thread~

Now that a few grey areas have been addressed, lets get back to sharing with our fellow Mazda3 enthusiasts!

It's great to see all the positive input so far, Let's keep it headed in the right direction ;)

I'll start it off by offering up a: 5 piece set of either "Blacked out" or "Smoked" vinyl reflector overlays. Now belong to TEKWATCH

TEKWATCH has offered:(1) Set of KYDO Xenon H7 55 Watt Low beam bulbs Now belong to kekti

kekti has offered a: Tachi, 5'8" Katana Now belongs to Krystm

Krystm has offered: (1) pair of orange/yellow LED fogs Now belongs to mario8402

mario8402 has offered a: Pyle FM modulator

Six has offered up a:Shorty Antenna which now belongs to F3

F3 has offered an: inline fuse holder with a 200A fuse

and so on and so forth.....

Current item(s) available:

McGard Valve Stems

·
Registered
364 Posts
Very good idea.I have my used MS3 spring<with 5000-Miles>and I would like to trade it. Any one want to get rid of a short shifter?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=139579.msg3009604#msg3009604 date=1237730212]
Even though this stuff is free, please don't forget to post photos of the items. Thanks!
[/quote]

Requirement posted in OP, Thank you for your input.

[quote author=ZOOM-FEVER link=topic=139579.msg3009600#msg3009600 date=1237730173]
Very good idea.I have my used MS3 spring<with 5000-Miles>and I would like to trade it. Any one want to get rid of a short shifter?
[/quote]

Please read the OP, This is Not a Trade or Barter thread. Perhaps you have some interest in Tigermack's stock shift knob ;)

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I dont think everyone gets how this works.

The first item posted must be taken, then whoever takes it offers up an item of equal or more value, your choice.

Then the next person takes that item and in return offers up another item.

This is not a place for barter as stated before, read carefully.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=tigermack link=topic=139579.msg3009469#msg3009469 date=1237703249]
I have stock shift knob. Is it equal value?
[/quote]

What year? Manual or ATX? Please post a picture.

It looks like this thread was just a few days too late....... I just sent angel of darkness my old sok07 deadpedal via pay it forward. :lol:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote author=icspots link=topic=139579.msg3010071#msg3010071 date=1237754651]
[quote author=tigermack link=topic=139579.msg3009469#msg3009469 date=1237703249]
I have stock shift knob. Is it equal value?
[/quote]

What year? Manual or ATX? Please post a picture.

It looks like this thread was just a few days too late....... I just sent angel of darkness my old sok07 deadpedal via pay it forward. :lol:
[/quote]

Awaiting a responce from Tigermack in regards to the shift knob information and photo(s)

It's never to late to stoke someone with giftage :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
deff a cool idea...

i could be the only one that thinks it may be a good idea but how about making this a stickey since its sorta of an on going thing? just a thought.

but yeah deff a cool thing and ill be in on it soon when i see something pop up!

1 - 20 of 295 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.