Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you nonofx for the accessory brochure. As a Mazda dealership employee I was hoping you could post the part # of the glove box cooler; and I could have our parts department see if can be imported. I was able to do this for my 2000 pro JDM clear corners. I am interested also to see if it is possible ($) to do a HID conversion from the US model. I have ordered a 3 sedan, GFX, leather...production date 01/04.

I was on the pre introduction ride comparison 3 & 3sport (2.0 liter German versions), vs 2004 Civic, Corolla, & Sentra. So much for waiting for the 6 sport!

·
Registered
31 Posts
How does it work?
What is the cost?
Can You get it if you have navi?

I may look into shipping it here...

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
31 Posts
How about a price for the side view mirrors with the blinker built in?

Do they come pre-painted?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Here's a wild idea: shoot an email to Mazda UK, asking for the price :) Then if it's worth it you can contact a dealer directly, tell them you're in the US and that you want it shipped. They'll see what they can do for you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know this might sound stupid, but I don't know what language they speak! And I don't know their email address!

Please don't laught at me two hard if they speak english! If they do, just forward me their email address I would be more than happy to email them.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Mazda UK=Mazda United Kingdon=Mazda England=they speak English :)

So go to www.mazda.co.uk look for the dealer network, pick a city then a dealer and email them for the prices.

NOTE: Edited topic heading :twisted:

·
Registered
272 Posts
The 3 is not yet released in UK (expected in about a month). Also be careful, the driver side is on the right, so some items could be mirror.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Typically, if you have the part number, your local Mazda dealer can order it.

When I had my VW, I had my dealer ship parts from Germany that were strictly euro parts, and werent available here in the US.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts