Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i purchased my 08' mz3 hatch, I got a good deal on a brand new one, providing I take it off the lot that day, so I accepted the color, loved everything else, but now the color is getting too me.. Feels too "everyday car". I really want my car in white, at the moment it is copper red.

How much would I be looking at to paint the entire car?
Would it kill the value of the car?
Any way I can get the manufacture to paint it? (Like the Mustang division of ford)

Any help is appreciated..

Cheers-
-Cedar

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I say learn to love the color you have and keep it the red color for a few years, don't get it painted just yet. There is lots you can do to a red car to make it look really nice.

Besides you would need to paint inside door jams, inside the engine and trunk, alot of work and lots of money for such a big project.

But if you have the money go for it.

To me white is the most everyday color there is.

Most Popular Car Color in America

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I love the copper red (especially on the hatch). I see a lot of people on these forums going for white, or wishing they had white. It makes me happy I got silver instead of the white I almost got. I say keep the color for a while, and when the time is right, just trade it in. I agree with the above statement. White is about as "everyday" as you can get. I think if you paint the car, it will down the value of the car overall. Plus, it's super expensive! lol

But you do what you feel is right ;)

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
As the owner of a Crystal White Pearl car I have to say that Copper Red is HOT. Copper Red is one of those colors you very rarely ever see---IMO, keep it that way.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i love my copper red sedan =)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well that boosted my liking of my car color...

Haha thank you everyone! I will put my money into something more useful like a prokit, and a CAI. :)

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=137882.msg2972932#msg2972932 date=1236087421]
As the owner of a Crystal White Pearl car I have to say that Copper Red is HOT. Copper Red is one of those colors you very rarely ever see---IMO, keep it that way.
[/quote]

SILVER > WHITE once again!!! Thanks TEKWATCH

Edit: Keep the Copper, it looks fucking sick with thr right wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts