Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
hmmm
can u take pics from a bit further back?

i dunno......i'm getting the impression it's like spaceship/NASA shuttle type look....but i'm thinking that might be cuz the pictures r so close

·
Registered
117 Posts
looks pretty rice to me hahaha .... but well it all depends on the exterior color and the seat color .... u will need to take more pictures further back so we can see how it matches.... well... but painting the panel is not my thing hehe ..... gonna focus on preformence for cayon driving heheh 8)

·
Registered
238 Posts
that looks better then but how come the leather looks gray as well?

i thought the leather was black. And i never noticed that the seat belts were red b4

·
Registered
744 Posts
It looks as if sunlight is bouncing off of the leather to make it look grey. I would recommend taking pictures at night so that way you have a controlled source of light.

·
Registered
526 Posts
looks good, suprised mazda didn't do that to match the speaker surround and the door handle

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think it looks pretty good.... great job!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
how about painting the fake (kinda cheesy) carbon fibre strip on the dash silver?
anyone done that yet?

·
Registered
432 Posts
i was gonna do exactly the same thing! wow.. now i'm definitely gonna do it.. but maybe in a deeper color.. like the titanium grey.. coz silver looks too shiny ..

i might take apart the stereo and centre panels .. coz i want to paint a few pieces there too.. i'll see..

nice job.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
They look great! Nice way to break up the door areas.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Slalom said:
how about painting the fake (kinda cheesy) carbon fibre strip on the dash silver?
anyone done that yet?
Yeah...I'm not a fan of that carbon look. If the next pics show the same nice finish on that piece of plastic you did then I think it looks great! I might just do that :)

Is it the "matte silver" 2025-99 from rustoleum?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
why are ure seat belt straps red? mine are black and i have leather too...

·
Registered
44 Posts
looks like some of the seat stitching is red, as well.
I think the silver is a nice accent, and the grill surrounds make it work. Would be great for a silver car, but I like my solid black interior in my black car. To each his own.
I think its pretty crappy, and juvenile, that some of you slammed him for doing this to HIS car. "If you can't say something nice....".

1 - 19 of 19 Posts