Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I have to tell the Cesar what color to paint my car... I have a 08 sedan, I had mica black before the accident, and when i get the car back i'm switching my konigs over to the mazdaspeed rims made by rays engineering, and I'm starting my custom turbo kit.

http://www.body-kit.com/maz0403gtvr.html

- that is the body kit that was just installed on it yesterday, and it even has the grill and the eyelids installed as well.

I was thinking about getting a few little mazdaspeed accessories here and there like the oil cap and such, just to add a real clean oem look. Any suggestions as far as color goes, or thoughts about my body kit and suchh?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It fit quite well, we had a few problems but it's on no gaps, but I also changed my headlights, hood, and grill so it's all aftermarket might be why it went on so well, I'll post pics soon.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Red would definitely look good, but make sure you go with the A4A Speed3 paint code if you do....as you can see I'm a little partial to it, but it'll stand out no matter where you're at! Or do like Tiny said and go with something different alltogether. That Burnt Orange color Chevy uses is pretty sexy. Or that really gorgeous blue on the 350Z...that really is beautiful. But get up some pics ASAP no matter what you decide.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
See i dont really care for silver... i had a silver dodge ram and i waxed and took care of the paint and yet it still ended up flaking off... lame!!

i dont mind silver with a good base color...

·
Registered
262 Posts
[quote author=sleet_22 link=topic=137047.msg2954373#msg2954373 date=1235350197]
Good thinking with the orange! that would be hot as shit! plus a black roof!
[/quote]
x2

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
velocity red > true red

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I suggest any of the following 09 Mazda6 colours:

Light Ice Blue Metallic
Smokestone Metallic
Dark Mahogany Metallic

Or, if you want red, Sangria Red Mica

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
+1 i have velo red and i love it red with little gold flakes in it..

[quote author=rubyred3 link=topic=137047.msg2955785#msg2955785 date=1235411713]
velocity red > true red
[/quote]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
all my cars have always been, black, white, or silver... but I want a really clean 3, I want the lights interior, and exterior to match my car... keep making suggestions, lol he got sick as fuck, I went to go see him he's tore up, but it's cool... gives me more time to make my decision. More input please?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So thinking something like this? And no I don't have a speed (working on my speed part) that's why I was thinking red to kinda have a sedan that's got a speed accent? Idk dumb idea, or what?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts