Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here to introduce myself as well as let everyone know that I am the proud owner of a 2004 M3 hatchback in titanium gray with the red and black interior. My hatch has the moonroof and 6 disk changer package with the AT sport shift.

I can't say enough good things about this car and how great it is just as it comes from the factory. I have owned other vehicles from germany, sweden, and the USA and have not been as impressed as I am right now with my M3. The car is priced reasonably and comes with so much quality.

I am interested in learning more about my M3 and how to get the most out of it. I'm also interested somewhat in the aftermarket should I want to personalize my ride in te future, thanks for having me on board.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Congrats! You picked a great color :) Are you located in Pennsylvania? Put your location in your profile. I can't wait for my test drive next week, and probable purchase in March :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In PA

Yes, I am located in PA. I will have to update my profile, pretty new to this forum stuff.

I wanted to wait until spring for my purchase but found the car I wanted and the dealers really want to get these cars out on the road. I couldn't pass up the offer, this is a bad time for car dealers with the weather being bad, they are starving to make a sale.

Drive one in good conditions so you can get the full story, you will not be disapointed.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Congrats and welcome! As mentioned, please put your location in your profile as soon as possible. You'll see that it will help everyone, including you, very soon when you have a question. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts