Mazda3 Forums banner

26481 - 26500 of 26524 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi all, been a while. Work really busy, and the jerks blocked the forum.....Oh well. Just got new tires, alignment, rear pads/rotors, car feels so good. Thanks Levi, lovin' the Hawks.....glad you suggested them.

Got into a....very spirited....drive with a 370Z last night. Was surprised how well the Dutchman performed, been missing the handling a new set of tires/alignment gives.

Ok, just had to say hi while I had access to this Internet thing....

·
Registered
551 Posts
Dang....passenger motor mount just puked.....anyone have recommendations on where to get upgraded one? Like to stay with Top Speed or AWR, as the car is driven about 100 miles/day. Or should I just go OEM and look for upgraded rear mount? Opinions?

·
Registered
551 Posts
So Levi,
You still camping this weekend? I'm not gonna be able to camp, but GF and I were gonna swing by if you guys are still going. Maybe do bit of fishing?

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
So Levi,
You still camping this weekend? I'm not gonna be able to camp, but GF and I were gonna swing by if you guys are still going. Maybe do bit of fishing?
naw, plans fell through 3 of the people camping were bailing tomorrow to go to the tim mcgraw concert, and that would have left me by myself on saturday night haha, just not something i really felt like doing haha

·
Registered
551 Posts
I see. Well, this friday and saturday is the opening of the Wexford Car Cruise.....Anyone making it out? I will be there Saturday, and maybe Friday as well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
can someone get ahold of me of Meets in northeast area...my name is Matt Hatton on facebook from NY. Ive wanted to go to a mazda meet and I havent seen any I miss the OCC one last month but I went to Carlisle PA

·
Registered
390 Posts
Anyone in the Pittsburgh area??

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Anyone in the Pittsburgh area??
There's a number over in the Pittsburgh area, however these forums are pretty dead as far as the PA crew goes. New owners/admins pretty much killed the community here. Most of us went to other mediums.

26481 - 26500 of 26524 Posts